Divorce Settlement Consulting Practice
What is missing in most divorce processes is financial expertise which can accurately forecast the short- and long-term effects of the final settlement. The division of assets – house, all property, money, retirement funds, everything that has worth – is one of the most difficult issues that must be decided and it is important that you reach a fair and equitable settlement.
As a firm focused on assisting individuals who are undergoing an important life-changing event and specialists in Divorce Planning with CDFA™ (Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™) and CFDP® (Certified Financial Divorce Practitioner®) designations, we have the training and experience to assist you during all stages of your divorce.
What Do We Do?
- Provide financial analyses to explore the short- and long-term impact of divorce settlement proposals
- Spousal support breakpoint analysis
- Produce powerful exhibits in the form of spreadsheets and graphs that illustrate the financial status, cash flow and net worth of one or both parties
You’ll understand the financial issues of…
- Separate vs. marital property
- Valuing and dividing property
- Retirement and pensions
- Alimony and child support
- Future income
- Stock option valuation
- Social security issues
- Tax problems and solutions
Individuals benefit by…
- Having peace of mind knowing that the settlement is financially feasible
- Having an objective viewpoint of a very emotional situation
- Getting expert advice about your special financial needs
Your marriage may be over, but the rest of your life still lies before you. You can increase your chances of arriving at a settlement that fully addresses your long-term financial needs, so you’re that much closer to a better tomorrow.
Attorneys benefit by…
- Case preparation and settlement is easier – we do the financial work for you
- Reduced liability in having in-depth financial research to support your case
- Reliable expert witness testimony if case goes to court
A Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ and Certified Financial Divorce Practitioner® can help you achieve the fairest, most financially equitable divorce settlement.
DIVORCE CONSULTING REQUEST
If you are interested in learning more about our divorce consulting services, please contact us for a free completely discrete consultation:
Director of the Firm’s Divorce Settlement
Or, submit a quote request using our online form.